Monday, October 29, 2007

The Club


The tooth fairy has visited! After three long and very loose weeks, Logan’s first tooth has fallen out. One of her classmates informed her that she is now a member of the “tooth club.” She asked me when they meet and what that really means. I ended up going down the road of some long and winding discussion of milestones and being at certain points in your life when I really should have just said, “Thursdays.” I feel like time is all of a sudden flying for her. Changes are happening everyday and she is growing up in her looks, her experiences and her understanding of the world around her. I am thrilled and excited and love the person that she’s growing into more and more each day. But I miss her a little bit too, her thumb-sucking, her silly questions, her baby face. I miss before-her-tooth-club-membership Logan….. but I can’t wait to see what’s next!

No comments: