Monday, April 27, 2009

Captured

I can't believe I almost didn't take Finn's school up on their $10 photo shoot offer. He is so not cooperative right now - I just didn't think it would be worth the talented Miss Keri's time or even my ten measly dollars. But talented Miss Keri is! This morning, I received a CD of about thirty awesome proofs, documenting her sitting with Finn last week. As our camera-shy little man (quite the handsome devil, I must say) turns three years old in just two weeks, I am beyond thrilled to have these amazing images captured. Thanks so much to Miss Keri and all the wonderful women at Finn's Mom's Day Out Program at Bethany of Fox Valley in Aurora. I am so grateful for them and the impeccable care they take of Finn. I think he's had a crush on each one of them this year - his favorite just keeps rotating!
Without further ado, here's Finn on the cusp of "three"....









1 comment:

mary said...

So glad you opted for the shoot and that Miss Keri was able to "CAPTURE" the true Finn!

Love, love, love the photos! Adorable (each one)... just like him!

(He's growing up so fast, getting so tall, loosing that "baby, toddler, little guyness" and turning into the "big boy" he has been saying he is.

I'm loving his changes but missing the younger version of him at the same time.) Thrilled to be a witness to it all!!!!